Vertical sunbed for 50p per minute
please come to reception to fill out your record card prior to use
Most people are able to use a sunbed but there are exceptions. If you answer YES to any of the questions below, you must NOT use a sunbed:
• Are you aged under 18?
• Do you always burn in natural sunlight?
• Do you have a medical condition that becomes worse in sunlight?
• Do you have an excessive amount of moles and/or freckles?
• Do you have a history of sunburn, particularly from childhood?
• Do you have skin cancer or does any member of your immediate family have/had skin cancer?
Also, if you are on any medication or drugs, please check with your GP or pharmacist before using a sunbed as certain drugs make the skin more sensitive to UV light. If you are pregnant, consult your GP before use.
For your suitability checklist please click here.